November 10-11, 2018
- Round trip transportation via deluxe motor coach
- 1 night at the Hilton Arlington hotel
- Comprehensive city tour led by a knowledgeable local professional guide
- Detailed digital information packet designed to help you make the most of your weekend
- A Cultural Hi-Ways tour manager available to assist you throughout the trip
Saturday. You'll arrive in Washington, DC around 1 p.m. and then have time to enjoy lunch on your own before being treated to a tour of the city conducted by a knowledgeable local professional guide. On the tour you'll visit the Vietnam Wall, Lincoln Memorial, Korean Memorial and World War II Memorial. Your tour also includes photo stops at the Capitol Building and White House.
After checking into our hotel at approximately 6 p.m., you'll be free for the night! You might choose to visit Georgetown where you'll find restaurants, cafes and nightclubs - a great place to people-watch! Or stay around the hotel and enjoy a relaxing dinner with friends.
Sunday. Today you'll have more time to explore Washington any way you choose! There is so much to see and do! You may choose to join us this morning to visit Arlington National Cemetery (burial place of President John F. Kennedy as well as the site of the Tomb of the Unknowns and Challenger Memorial), or let us drop you off at the Smithsonian Institution, the world's largest museum complex. Your tour manager will be happy to offer suggestions for you to make the most of your free day!
At 3 p.m. our motor coach will depart Washington, DC for home.
Tour pickup locations & estimated pickup times
Saturday, November 10, 2018
- 6:45 a.m. Stamford, CT
- 7:15 a.m. White Plains, NY
- 8:00 a.m. Manhattan, NY (Penn Station)
- 8:15 a.m. Manhattan, NY (Port Authority)
- 9:20 a.m. New Brunswick, NJ
- 10:10 a.m. Philadelphia (30th Street Station)
Times are approximate and subject to change. Times may also reflect the use of more than one motor coach. Actual pickup times appear in the boarding letter we email one week before departure.