January 18-20, 2019
- 2 nights at the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans located in one of the city's best neighborhoods for shopping and sightseeing
- 2 continental breakfasts
- A tour of New Orleans led by a knowledgeable local professional guide
- Shuttle van transportation to/from the airport and our hotel
- Comprehensive digital information packet designed to help you make the most of your weekend
- A Cultural Hi-Ways tour manager available to help you throughout your time in New Orleans
Friday. You'll arrive in New Orleans by air on a flight of your choosing. A shuttle van will pick you up at the airport and bring you to our hotel. (Please make sure to arrive at the hotel by 11 p.m.) A Cultural Hi-Ways tour manager will help you check-in at the hotel and will be available to assist you for the remainder of the weekend.
If you arrive at the hotel by 7:30 p.m. you can choose to gather to meet the other guests on the tour and participate in an evening walking activity.
Saturday. You'll be treated to a morning tour of New Orleans led by a knowledgeable local professional guide. You're then free for the rest of the day to explore this amazing city as you choose.
Sunday. Check-out of our hotel by noon (but feel free to leave your luggage with the attendant if you're traveling on an evening flight). A shuttle van will pick you up at the hotel and bring you to the airport for your flight home.
$289 per person (tour only; no educational credit*)
- Price listed is quad: 4 guests of the same gender sharing 1 room with 2 double beds. Please contact us for other prices.
- Don't know anyone else traveling? We'll be happy to place you in a room with 3 other guests of the same gender.
- Air travel to/from New Orleans is NOT included.
- We'll let you know when it's time to book your air travel.
- Please DO NOT book your air travel until we tell you to do so.
*If you’re enrolled in the Learning Across America course associated with this tour then the price of the tour is already included in the tuition you've paid to Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC).