Au pairs.  Au pairs traveling to Canada require the following documents to enter that country:

  • Valid passport

  • Original DS-2019 "white paper" (copies will NOT be accepted). If you are extending for an additional year in the U.S., you will need your updated DS-2019 form.

  • A valid travel document (passport, for example) with U.S. Customs and Border Protection stamp OR copy of your I-94 which you can retrieve here.

  • In addition, IF the passport you hold is issued by certain countries, you are required to have purchased a Canadian visa that should be printed in your passport.


We will ask to see the documents listed above before you board the motor coach. Please understand that we cannot allow you to join a tour to Canada if you forget these documents. Kindly also note that you cannot leave and reenter the United States during your 13th month so please make sure your tour does not fall within the 13th month of your stay!

U.S. Citizens.  U.S. citizens are required to present one of the following documents to enter Canada:

  • U.S. Passport;

  • U.S. Passport Card;

  • Enhanced Driver's License; or

  • Trusted Traveler Program Card.

Please click here for more information.