November 17-18, 2018
- Round trip transportation via deluxe motor coach
- 1 night at the centrally located Midtown Hotel
- Comprehensive city tour led by a knowledgeable local professional guide
- Detailed digital information packet designed to help you make the most of your weekend
- A Cultural Hi-Ways tour manager available to assist you throughout the trip
Saturday. You’ll arrive in Boston early this afternoon. Our first stop is Harvard Square where you can have lunch on your own and enjoy the surroundings. You'll then be treated to a tour of the city led by a knowledgeable professional guide.
We'll check into our hotel at 6:30 p.m. and you’re then free for the evening. Your tour manager will give you lots of ideas on how you can spend your time. Since our hotel is centrally located you're close to all the action and only a short bus ride from Cambridge – Boston's "Left Bank" – so why not check out the area's great restaurants, clubs and enjoy some people watching?
(For a great overview of the city, please check-out the 36 Hours in Boston video recently produced by The New York Times.)
Sunday. You’re free until we depart for home in midafternoon. Visit Harvard University, walk the Freedom Trail, shop at Quincy Market, stroll through Boston Common or do whatever else you desire in one of America's most historic cities.
Tour pickup locations & estimated pickup times
Saturday, November 17, 2018
- 8:15 a.m. Manhattan, NY (Port Authority)
- 8:30 a.m. Manhattan, NY (Penn Station)
- 8:55 a.m. White Plains, NY
- 9:25 a.m. Stamford, CT
Times are approximate and subject to change. Times may also reflect the use of more than one motor coach. Actual pickup times appear in the boarding letter we email one week before departure.
$219 per person (tour only; no educational credit*)
- Price listed is quad: 4 guests of the same gender sharing 1 room with 2 double beds. Please contact us for other prices.
- Don't know anyone else traveling? We'll be happy to place you in a room with 3 other guests of the same gender.
*If you’re enrolled in the Learning Across America course associated with this tour then the price of the tour is already included in the tuition you've paid to Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC).